We have an exciting, new career opportunity at SMG for a PHP/Drupal Developer with at least 2 years prior related experience. At SMG, we want smart, passionate developers who are technically savvy, understand the importance of superior content delivery in a multiplatform environment and are anxious to set new standards in how people interact with content and with each other. This is an amazing opportunity to join our growing tech team!
Responsibilities will include:
• Write new Drupal modules
• Implement themes (ability to work from a PSD)
• Modify and debug existing Drupal modules
• Actively participate in the solution design process, find practical ways to achieve business goals.
• Additional development and maintenance of current Drupal projects
• 3+ years of PHP and MySQL development experience
• Experience with front-end development (HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX)
• Experience implementing a UI toolkit (i.e. jQuery)
• Experience consuming web services (SOAP, REST, JSON) from Drupal
• Experience integrating with third-party APIs and other external applications
• Independence, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills
• Self starting and motivated personality
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• SEO best practices and semantic coding
To apply send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
About Spanfeller Media Group
Media is by definition about content. This is true online or off. To date many of the professional online content players have misunderstood the full potential of the medium and as such seen much of their value creation siphoned away to aggregation, social and advertising networks.
The Spanfeller Media Group (SMG) will use its experience and understanding of digital media to reclaim value around content creation and packaging by, in part, using technology innovation to fulfill the full potential of the content experience in the digital world. No other content companies are thinking this way…working hard to allow technology to support, change and improve the content consumption experience.